• Budget preparation and allocation and management
• Vendor recommendations and assistance in the selection of vendors
• Reviewing all vendor contracts* if desired
• Preparing and maintaining a wedding planning schedule for the months between the start of the contract and the wedding date
• Full development of the theme that you have chosen (including: site decor, food, attire, favours, centrepieces, and wedding stationery)
• Attending all vendor appointments, if desired
• Following up and corresponding with all of your vendors
• Attending appointment with Officiant (discussion of actual ceremony), if desired
• Creation of the wedding party information package (including contact sheet, separate bridal party schedules for bridesmaids and groomsmen, essential information/reminders for the bridal party, and wedding day checklist)
• Creation of the wedding day itinerary
• Supervision of the wedding rehearsal
• Supervision of the ceremony set up
• Supervision of the reception set up
• On site direction of the wedding ceremony, wedding photography and the wedding reception.
• An assistant for the day of the wedding at no extra cost
• Full use of the Cara Mia Events Wedding Day Emergency Kit (?)
Still have questions? Or are you ready to book your free initial meeting to discuss what you have in mind for your wedding?
Send me an email!
Are you doing most of the planning yourself? Protect your time and investment by hiring an onsite coordinator who shares your vision: Try our Month-Of Service
Price is determined based on specific requirements and the complexity of the proposed event
*Cara Mia Events does not dispense legal advice, if legal advice is needed please consult a lawyer.